Friday, February 15, 2013

Getting closer...

To finally being able to call our office "finished"!


     Next week my husband's matching hutch will arrive. So both sides of the office will have a "built in" look to it. I keep joking that we created our own office cubicals. But honestly, I like it because I can actually look at his face while talking to him. What a novel idea huh? 

     Aside from working on the Office this past weekend I've been doing other necessary household cleaning/reorganizing. Like for instance, scrubbing down the shower and decluttering. Lots and lots of decluttering. Some of which was in preparation for Henry's Birthday Party at the end of the month. 

     This week we had lots of Valentine's Day prep going on. Gwen had to write and decorate her Valentines for school and I had to plan our vday meal. Usually we have the kids eat early so we can have a romantic meal together. But, since the kids are older and they really are OUR sweethearts on Valentine's Day we decided on a family meal. Which, of course, included bacon hearts again this year. 



     My husband was quite happy with them and the kids gobbled them up in record time. I think Gwen enjoyed them the most since I had also painted hearts on her nails for the day. She said that the bacon matched her nails. Bacon. The best accessory ever.

     Next week I've got some new knitting projects to share with you all. I don't wait to spoil the cuteness, but let's just say it involves hedgehogs and an emergency fun fur purchase!

Happy Knitting!
Kate


Happy Valentine's Day!

     


No comments:

Post a Comment